Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Not Me, It's You



Today was definitely one of those blah Mondays that disguised itself as a Tuesday. So I threw on a red plaid oversized shirt I bought from a thrift store recently expecting to be able to wear it as a dress though unfortunately it was wayyy too short for social standards. So I put a black Anthropologie dress under it which actually gave it more volume at the bottom..belted it with an old brown belt of my mother's, and added black tights and brown worn-in cowboy boots. It turned out much better than expected. You can't actually tell the shirt is plaid in the full pictures so I threw a close up one in so you could see the pattern.
xx

8 comments:

Creaholica said...

"Today was definitely one of those blah Mondays that disguised itself as a Tuesday." hahahahaha how funny, I know exaxtly what you mean.

And I really like the shirt!

thanks for your comment :) -x-

Syed said...

Wow, that shirt looks so fantastic!

Vintage Lollipops said...

Oh, I'm jealous... I love the plaid shirt! xxx

Unknown said...

Amazing! You have fantastic style. Swap links?!
xoxo

Daphne said...

niiiice blog!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely shirt!!!! :)

Aline said...

you are adorable...I just became a follower:)

Anonymous said...

Like your style..ps are these Tights the same pair that you ripped up for the next photos...?
charlotte